The most faceable problem in the house is a clogged sink or toilet. How to Make a Plumbing Snake Turn Corners? It is not too difficult if you understand the right way. Snake turn is a pip-like that is used to unclog sinks or toilets and is also known as an auger. Before you enter the snake in the sink turn the top of the snake 3 or 4 inches so anything in the sink can easily come back. In this Vlog, we tell you the way to make a plumbing snake turn the corner.
How to Make a Plumbing Snake Turn Corners?
Making the plumbing snake is too easy if you understand the right way. Follow these steps to understand easily.
- First of all, you place the head inside the sink or toilet.
- Now, push up gently.
- If you push up the snake with too much force maybe it damages the sink pipe or toilet.
- If the size of the snake is right it can easily move in the pipe by pushing it softly.
- Now. If you feel the plumbing snake is getting stopped in a corner, try rotating the crank the other way. The head will swing up and down as a result, but since you’re rotating counterclockwise, nothing will collect. The snake’s waving head should allow it to make it through the turn if the pipe bend is really to make a mistake. Be aware that if there are any obstructions, the snake will become stuck.
- If the snake stops to go further it means the snake probably runs into an obstruction.
- You again put up the snake and gently move it around clockwise so as a result debris gathers on the snake’s head so you clean it again and again.
- Now, if you push the snake gently and nothing comes up it means a solid thing caused by obstruction.
- The snakehead is able to clean the pipe; it does not depend on any kind of obstruction.
- If you fail to remove the obstruction your only option is to call a plumber.
Buying a Snake Turn
If you want to buy a new Snake turn always remember the things such as:
- Snake turns are available in different sizes so buy the right size If you do not buy the right size it is not usable and also damages your pipes.
- Plumbing snakes are very large in length as sewer snake turn length is 50 feet so this is not suitable for your home toilet.
- You should always prefer the sink snake turn or toilet snake turn for your home use.
- Toilet snake turns are ¾ inches in diameter and 3 to 6 feet in length.
- In reality, the diameter of the sink snake is 14 inches. Sink snake turns are typically manufactured for 1 1/4-inch and 1 1/2-inch sink pipes.
- Sink snake turns are longer than toilet snake turns.
If you are not able to use the snake or you tried it but not handle How to Make a Plumbing Snake Turn Corners, you can also try the other easy method to clean up your sink and toilet..
Use Boiling Water
You can use the hot water to clean the sink and toilet pipes. That is a simple and effective method to clean up. Boil the water at a high temperature, pour the water slowly into the sink or toilet, and wait for a little time so any minor obstruction can easily be cleaned with it. This tip Is very useful for cleaning the pipe.
Use Baking Soda and Vinegar
Take a cup of baking soda and a cup of vinegar and wait for a little time so now put up the mixture of vinegar and baking soda into the toilet. It works in quickly breaking up the grime, hair, and muck. However, the mixture still remains in the toilet and after an hour pure it with hot water and after it flush the toilet to use.
Use a Small Straight Wire
Take a small straight wire and on top of the wire create a hook. Now push the hook in the sink or toilet very softly, when you see there is no hurdle remaining in it, pure the hot water in the pipe, and the drain will be cleaned up.
Take a hot Coke and make sure the Coke is not cold. Pure the coke in the sink or toilet and wait for one hour. Now take the boiling water and pure into the drain. It’s an easy method to unclog the toilet.
Call a Plumber
If you fail to clean up your sink and toilet, by using all methods, maybe it is a major problem. So, you call the Plumber before any damage occurs because if you do not use the snake turns or plungers it can cause damage to the toilet.
The use of snake turn is not too easy or not too difficult but if you have any issue with your sink or toilet and you try all the other methods but still not working, you call the plumber as they are experienced to clean up it.
for more information visit voxblend.com